You will need
- A4 sheet of paper
- Fold an A4 sheet in half.
- Fold in half again and unfold. Fold the corners down to the centre line.
- Fold the bottom strip upwards and fold the corners over. Turn over.
- Fold bottom strip upwards.
- Open out and fold to form square.
- Fold bottom half (triangle) upwards. Turn over and repeat this step to form a triangle.
- Open out as in step 5 again.
- Take the top two corners and pull apart to form the boat.
Other tips and ideas
- Create a flotilla and sail them in the bath or nearby stream. Remember to take care near water and always supervise young children.