This policy may be updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
What data we collect
We collect the following information:
- Personal contact details, which may include name, address and email address that you provide if you decide to join the ArtCare mailing list and/or artist database.
- Personal contact details, which may include name, email address and/or phone number, and payment details that you provide if you purchase a picture from an exhibition, buy a print or pay for a workshop
- Website usage data and statistics using Google Analytics, including IP address, pages visited and browser type via cookies, if you have consented.
How we use the data collected
We use the data collected to:
- To administer our mailing list and artist database
- To administer picture and print sales and workshop payments
- To send you our newsletter and details of exhibitions, events and opportunities as requested by you
- To improve our website
Controlling your data
We are committed to keeping your personal information secure. We have put in place physical, electronic and operational procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
We do not share or pass on your personal information to any third parties.
Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until you tell us that you no longer wish to be on the ArtCare mailing list and/or artist database, when it will be erased. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
The Data Protection Legislation permits you to request to correct information held about you or to request a copy of personal information held about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact ArtCare using the details below.
Our website includes embedded content, e.g. videos, social media posts etc. and links to other websites, e.g. Twitter and Facebook. We have no responsibility for the protection or privacy of any information you provide to these external websites. We would recommend that you read the privacy policies for these external websites before sharing or submitting any information to them.
Salisbury District Hospital
01722 336262 ext. 5617