You will need
- 15cm square sheet of paper
- Fold a 15cm square piece of paper in half. Fold the two sides in to this centre crease
- Fold the top flap down and tuck under the side flaps. Fold the top corners down to the centre line
- Lift up these flaps and reverse the points of each.
- Fold up these points to meet the crease line.
- Fold the bottom point up just beyond flaps. Concertina fold it approx. 1cm nearer the tip.
- Fold in half. Fold the head inwards to create a beak. Gently tilt the tail upwards.
Other tips and ideas
- Try our origami boat or origami butterfly